Telepsychiatry is most beneficial:
- In school and crisis settings when a quick psychiatric assessment is needed
- When there is a lack of available psychiatric staff at your facility
- To maintain high patient care standards in the late evening and overnight hours when staffing may be lighter
- As a psychiatric evaluation and consultation service
Licensed Princeton House Behavioral Health psychiatrists can perform their consultative tasks via one member of the multidisciplinary team at your facility. The service features advanced equipment designed by TANBERG, a leader in videoconferencing technology. Choices in system configuration allow for high-definition video systems, wall-mounted units, desktop units, and a portable intern cart that can be utilized anywhere via a live Wi-Fi internet connection.
Collaborating with Princeton House Behavioral Health provides easy-to-use services to meet the growing demand for psychiatric care, including:
- A psychiatric evaluation and consultation service with board certified psychiatrists
- On-location training of staff
- Assistance with the development of policies associated with telepsychiatry programs
- Completion of required MD documentation as dictated by State regulations and other governing bodies
- Collaborative program development with the host Medical Executive Committee
- Ongoing customer support to ensure patients receive the best possible care
Used in various forms for over a decade, telepsychiatry is now recognized as a legitimate form of medical treatment by medical societies, including the American Medical Association and the American Psychiatric Association. For more information about telepsychiatry, please call us at 609.688.3218.